Best Heavy Duty Tree Swing Straps
- WILDJUE Tree Swing Hanging Straps Kit: Highest Rated
- Benicci Safe Tree Swing Hanging Kit: Best Value Pick
- Royal Oak Store Easy Hang 8FT Tree Swing Straps: Premium Pick
- MTZRFLL Swing Hanging Kit: Most Versatile Pick
- BUSATIA Tree Swing Straps: Budget Pick
In a hurry?
If you don’t have much time, please check the table below for quick access to our favorites. Detailed guide below.
Tree swings are an excellent way to keep your little ones busy for a few hours each day. Adding a tree swing in your backyard is affordable and doable as a DIY project.
If you opt for heavy-duty tree straps, it will take a shorter while to do the installation. Imagine being able to hang a tree swing in the backyard in under 20 minutes.
Tree disc swing straps remove a lot of work involved in installing tree swings and disc swings.
Heavy-duty tree straps take away the need to install mounting gear on tree branches or beams where a swing goes. Also, it saves several hours that go into the installation of tree swings.
Moreover, straps do not require a lot of preparation when you decide to hang an outdoor swing for your little ones.
Why are Tree Swing Straps a Good Alternative to Hangers?
- Tree swing straps do not need expertise for the installation, unlike hangers, where you need to know how to operate a swing.
- You can remove the straps at any time for storage. It is easy to take down outdoor swings before winter.
- Tree swing straps add some length to short swing chains, allowing the swing to drop to the proper height for your child.
- Tree swing straps are more durable than the ropes parents buy in hardware stores to hang tire swings.
- Tree swing straps are eco-friendly because there are no changes made to the tree branches during the installations. Hangers require you to drill into tree branches to attach an outdoor swing.
The Best Heavy Duty Tree Swing Straps
If you rather see the review, we have created a YouTube video.
1. WILDJUE Tree Swing Hanging Straps Kit
Maximum weight limit: 2,000 LBS
You can expect the best performance from the industrial-grade polyester straps that can hold a maximum weight limit of 2,000 LBS. The straps are compatible with various swings, including a tire swings, toddler swings, patio swings, hammocks, and pretty much any high-weight swing.
Overall, you can enjoy the durability of the hanging strap and the rope that is designed to last for a long time. The straps can withstand all weather and harsh elements without warping or coming undone.
It will take a short time to clean and care for the straps once you hang a swing on your playground.
It will take less than five minutes to install each strap at the location of your choice. You can install the straps onto a tree branch or a beam, whatever works best for you.
The straps are 2 inches wide, and they are 5ft long. You will receive snap-lock carabiner hooks for easy installation to a branch or top beam.
All you need to do is wrap a strap around the branch or top beam and run the end with the hooks through the eyelet on the other end. After that, attach the swing to the gourd-shaped hanging hooks, and you are all set.
Most parents report that it takes 4-5 minutes to install the WILDJUE Tree Swing Hanging Straps in the swing safe location.
- The kit comes with the necessary hardware.
- The straps have a high weight limit.
- It comes with a carry pouch for traveling.
- It takes less than five minutes to complete the installation.
- The straps are not adjustable.
2. Benicci Safe Tree Swing Hanging Kit
Maximum weight limit: 2,000 LBS
The yellow straps are made of webbed polyester for industrial strength and protection against weather and other harsh elements too. You can use the 10ft long straps to hang a swing or a hammock from high branches with ease.
The kit includes two heavy-duty swing straps, two heavy-duty zinc alloy carabiners, and a nylon storage pouch.
Customers can enjoy the 60-days money-back guarantee if they are dissatisfied with the purchase. Alternatively, you can opt for the 365-day replacement warranty to get replacement parts in the first year for free.
You can rest easy when your little one plays on the swing because the swing straps won’t break easily.
The manufacturer claims that it will take less than two minutes to install the straps over a tree branch or a beam. Overall, it takes less than five minutes to wrap a strap around a tree branch or top beam.
After that, you can attach the swing to the hooks on the straps and adjust the length accordingly.
The Benicci Safe Tree Swing Hanging Kit is an excellent choice for various outdoor swings for children. The metal parts do not rust, and the polyester parts don’t warp after staying outdoors for too long.
You can store the swing straps in the nylon bag whenever they are not in use.
- They have a bright and fun color.
- They come with two carabiners.
- It takes less than five minutes to install the swing straps.
- They are durable and eco-friendly.
- Perfect for toddler and infant swings.
- The straps aren't water-resistant.
3. Royal Oak Store Easy Hang 8FT Tree Swing Straps
Maximum weight limit: 4,400 LBS
The kit contains two straps, two carabiners, and a spinner to make it easy to install tree swings. Each strap has a maximum capacity of 2,200 LBS, making the straps an ideal option for saucer and patio swings.
They can comfortably accommodate several kids or adults using the swing simultaneously.
There is a 12-month warrant allowing users to request replacements for any defective parts. The straps are made using industrial-grade nylon that can withstand all weather conditions without deteriorating.
You won’t have to worry about rust on the carabiner hooks as they are made of industrial-strength steel.
It will take less than five minutes to install the straps on your desired top beam or tree branch.
The heavy-duty tree swing straps come ready for installation, and you can securely hang the swing onto the heavy-duty hooks.
With a maximum weight limit of 2,200 LBS each, the Royal Oak Store Easy Hang 8FT Tree Swing Straps are suitable for all types of outdoor swings.
- They are easy to install
- Perfect for large swings that accommodate several kids.
- Excellent straps for hammocks.
- The straps are durable and water-resistant.
- You can adjust the straps to your desired length.
- They are a bit pricey.
- The straps break after a while.
4. MTZRFLL Swing Hanging Kit
Maximum Weight Limit: 2,200 LBS
It is hard to find high weight-limit heavy-duty tree swing straps that can accommodate several kids. MTZRFLL has awesome swing straps with a capacity of 2,200 LBS each, and they are made out of durable industrial-grade nylon.
The straps can last all year round outdoors when you hang a tree swing in your backyard.
You will receive two swing straps, two carabiners, a swivel, two tree protectors, and a carrying bag for storing the straps. The tree protectors ensure that the straps do not leave indentations on tree branches when kids swing vigorously.
The swivel comes in handy when you hand a tire or saucer swing using the heavy-duty tree swing straps.
It takes a few minutes to install the swing straps onto a tree branch or a beam. Each strap has D-ring at each end, and one D-ring is smaller than the other.
You need to pass the smaller D-ring through the larger one to form a loop around the tree branch or beam.
After that, connect the carabiners to the free D-link, ready to attach the swing to a tree hanging branch. Attach your swing using the MTZRFLL Tree Swing Hanging Kit.
- The tree protectors ensure tree branches stay healthy.
- They are excellent for multiple user swings.
- They are versatile.
- Installation takes a few minutes.
- The straps aren’t adjustable.
5. BUSATIA Tree Swing Straps
Maximum weight limit: 2,204 LBS
BUSATIA straps are high-grade nylon material that can withstand all weather conditions. The double D-rings on each strap make it simple to form a loop during installation.
You will receive two 5ft long swing straps, two carabiners, and a storage pouch. All metal parts are galvanized steel that is resistant to rust or corrosion.
You can’t adjust the straps’ length, but you can wrap them around the tree branch or beam until they reach the ideal size. You can use the swing straps to hang a hammock at any location with healthy trees.
It takes less than 10 minutes to install both straps in the desired location. You can use the carabiners to attach the strap to the swing fast.
Overall, the BUSATIA Tree Swing Straps are suitable for various types of tall branch hangers. It would be best to create a loop around a tree hanging branch, bypassing the smaller D-rings through the larger ones and tightening the loop.
You can set up a complete swing in less than 20 minutes and give your kids a constant source of entertainment.
- They are simple to use.
- All the metal parts are galvanized for protection.
- The straps can withstand all weather conditions.
- They are durable.
- The straps aren’t adjustable.
Swing Sets are expensive when you purchase them as a complete set, including the lumber and swings. However, you can install a swing set for your little one in your backyard at an affordable price.
You can buy lumber and use pre-fabricated heavy-duty brackets to create an A-frame for hanging swings. Doing DIY swing sets can cut the overall cost of a swing set to almost half the price.
Moreover, the heavy-duty swing sets brackets can reduce the time it takes for parents to put up a sturdy A-frame. You can add a swing set in a day or less using brackets and lumber, while the assembly of complete swing sets takes about two days to complete.
Overall, buying heavy-duty swing set brackets is an affordable alternative for parents who find premade swing sets expensive.
Please be careful and use at your own risk
None of the authors, contributors, administrators, or anyone else connected with BestPlaygroundSets, in any way whatsoever, can be responsible for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.